When submitting a trivia, please adhere to the standards below:
- The sentence must be short. It must not exceed 200 characters. This however, thus not include image links or special characters such as the brackets and pipes used for linking, as well as the apostrophes used for bolding and italicization.
- The sentence must be well written.
- Must be unique. One can view the archives below to see if the particular trivia has already been submitted.
To submit one, edit it in below the Submissions header, preceded by an asterisk.
- ...that some flora and fauna are capable of utilizing certain forms of mana.
- ...that citizens of Dis are unware that things like airships exist.